The Matrix rebuild is complete. Here are a couple of pics from the build.
Here is a view of the backside of the matrix.
We used RGB string with 3″ between the bulbs and the matrix material has holes every 2″. This gave ample room to work as we secured the bulbs in the material.
We soldered the wiring to the leads that went back to the controller on the right side of the matrix frame. On the other side of the matrix frame, we mounted another waterproof enclosure which houses a second 350w power supply. Wanted to make sure we never ran out of power and it also gave the finished frame a balanced look.